Sharing and learning with professionals like you
The FEI Twin Cities chapter's Trusted Peer Groups program is an opportunity for FEI members to meet in small groups for facilitated discussion with finance professionals in similar positions. Topics include challenges, successes, shared interests, career paths, best practices, insights for the group and others.
Diverse perspectives create value. Each peer group will consist of professionals from various industries grouped together by role – such as CFOs, controllers or other finance leaders – and further by private and public ownership or company size.
12 monthly meetings, lasting 3-4 hours
Facilitated, discussion between all members with opportunities for presentations
12 members targeted per group to keep it conversational
Food and beverages
Located at the Prouty Project facility in Eden Prairie or at member hosted locations
Sam Smith of the Prouty Project is a senior consultant specializing in strategic planning and organizational development. For nearly two decades, Sam has worked with executives around the country to shift organizational mindsets that drive effective change, create adaptive advantage and accelerate meaningful innovation.
New Trusted Peer Groups Forming Now
We are currently working to launch the following new Trusted Peer Groups:
1. Controllers/Chief Accounting Officers
2. Finance and FP&A Directors/Business Unit CFOs
3. Public company CFOs
FEI is focused on delivering value to participants at an affordable cost. An annual fee of $1,800 includes 48+ hours of peer group learning and development, working with an independent facilitator, meeting space and food.
Interested or have questions? Please contact Rick Penny at RickGPenny@Outlook.com or 952-769-7697.
Also read additional information here.
First-Year Peer Group Member Survey Results
- 100% of peer group members indicated that they enjoyed participating in their FEI Trusted Peer Group.
- 100% of peer group members indicated that they developed valuable new relationships through participating in the FEI Trusted Peer Group program.
- 100% of peer group members indicated that their participation in the FEI Trusted Peer Group program has helped them better perform their professional work.
- 100% of peer group members indicated that their participation in the FEI Trusted Peer Group program has increased their satisfaction with FEI.
- Peer group members gave the independent facilitator a 4.9 average rating (Very Satisfied) on a scale of 1 - 5.
- 100% of peer group members agreed that they recommend the FEI Trusted Peer Group program.