FEI Twin Cities is proud to co-promote this program with the University of St. Thomas. 2 CPEs will be offered and see below for special pricing for FEI members!
How can you build a culture of integrity? Are there times when ethics and compliance are at odds? How can creative leadership push beyond regulations to develop breakthrough results? Should leaders be required to go beyond compliance?
UST vice president and director of athletics Phil Esten and retiring athletic director Steve Fritz will join business and professional sports executives to discuss the sometimes-tenuous relationship between compliance and ethics.
- Phil Esten, Ph.D., Athletic Director/Vice President, UST, and former director of athletics and COO, Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics
- Steve Fritz, retiring director of athletics, UST
- Lara Juras, VP People and Culture, Minnesota Vikings
- Manny Lagos, General Manager/Sporting Director, Minnesota United FC
- Christie Farris Oberg, J.D., Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, CarVal Investors