Sam Smith, Prouty Project
Oct 16, 2019
12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
6385 Old Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Join us for this luncheon and visit with members of FEI Twin Cities Trusted Peer Groups. Sam Smith, facilitator of the Trusted Peer Groups, will lead an interactive discussion with all participants so guests get value AND learn more about participating in the group.
Trusted Peer Groups are a great way to connect to a group of your peers, build lasting relationships and develop personal and professional leadership skills. Our mission is to give you an opportunity to increase your knowledge, performance and satisfaction.
Trusted Peer Group meetings are the third Wednesday of each month, a morning and afternoon session are available. Each Trusted Peer Group monthly session offers:
- Real-time solutions to challenging problems
- Industry relationships and benchmarking / sharing of Best Practices in areas like banking financial reporting, strategic planning, financing, employee benefits, technology and taxes
- Opportunity to grow your network
- Creative solutions facilitated by Sam Smith of Prouty Project
- Presentations from Industry experts like cyber security (example, Jim Wolford, CEO of Atomic Data)
- Value Priced in comparison with other CFO/Executive Peer Groups
Upon joining, placement in a session will depend on the best fit for you and the group. Please see the link below for additional information on the Trusted Peer Group program.
FEI members and non-members are welcome to attend this luncheon, must be an FEI member to join the Trusted Peer Group program.
For more information contact Rick Penny at RickGPenny@outlook.com, 952.769.7697 or use the link below to sign up for the luncheon and we'll see you there.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 12:00