Join us for this luncheon and visit with members of FEI Twin Cities Trusted Peer Groups. Sam Smith, facilitator of the Trusted Peer Groups, will lead an interactive discussion with all participants so guests get value AND learn more about participating in the group.
Trusted Peer Groups are a great way to connect to a group of your peers, build lasting relationships and develop personal and professional leadership skills. Our mission is to give you an opportunity to increase your knowledge, performance and satisfaction.
- Real-time solutions to challenging problems
- Industry relationships and benchmarking / sharing of Best Practices in areas like banking financial reporting, strategic planning, financing, employee benefits, technology and taxes
- Opportunity to grow your network
- Creative solutions facilitated by Sam Smith of Prouty Project
- Presentations from Industry experts like cyber security (example, Jim Wolford, CEO of Atomic Data)
- Value Priced in comparison with other CFO/Executive Peer Groups