Please note: This is a virtual meeting. Please use the orange "Register" button below to be informed of event details.
FEI membership is about more than just Monthly Chapter meetings.
FEI can connect you with your peers and industry leaders to build lasting relationships, advance your career through professional and career development sessions and keep you informed of emerging trends through FEI’s programming, research and advocacy content.
And, whether you're a brand new or long-time member, this fast-paced session will help you make the most of your membership and ensure you connect with the many tools, content and resources to help you succeed as a financial leader including:
* An online member directory with access to 320 local and 10,000 national senior finance leaders
* A daily news digest with content curated just for busy senior finance executives
* Professional development sessions and webinars on best practices and emerging trends
* An on-demand learning curriculum
* Current and unbiased financial research publications
* Leading-edge conferences around the country including the annual FEI Summit
* and the myriad of ways to connect through local events to help you grow your connections with like-minded professionals.
This session is also open to new and long-time members, prospective new members or anyone wanting to learn more about FEI.
We hope to see you there!