Our Strategic Partner, Hays Companies, welcomes you to attend this session
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) inhabit a strange place in the employee benefit world: they often exist because of health coverage offered by an employer, employers can contribute to them, but they are ultimately owned by the individual and are not group sponsored health plans. Some strange rules result. To help sort out a few of the quirks associated with HSAs,
Hays Companies: 2020 Compliance Webinar HSAs and their Tricky Rules Questions covered include:
• Who is eligible to contribute to an HSA?
• What is permissible coverage?
• What is impermissible other coverage?
• FSAs, HRAs, and HSAs in particular
• How much can be contributed and when?
• What are permissible expenses for distribution?
• And many more
This presentation was initially scheduled for October 2020. We are moving this presentation up one month to increase flexibility to address possible regulatory updates in October.