High-achievers who go unchecked can find themselves spiraling into high-functioning anxiety, high-functioning depression and burn out. This is even more true the higher up he executive ladder you climb. At this Meeting, Executive Coach and Psychologist, Dr. Donna Marino, will share her advice on helping high-achieving leaders move from burnout to sustainable peak performance. Dr. Donna Marino will also discuss what this means as we all prepare to adapt to whatever new paradigms may arise given our recent unprecedented health and economic environment.
You will walk away with ability to:
- Identify the characteristics of high achievers that make them more susceptible to burnout and the ability to identify employees that may need additional support.
- Understand the role of issues such as COVID-19, Transition and working from home in Burnout.
- Know the 3-pronged approach for preventing and recovering from burnout.
- Learn practical strategies that you can implement every day to keep you out of burnout so that you can feel great, support yourself and your employees and create sustainable peak performance in your organization.
Dr. Donna Marino
Dr. Donna is a Psychologist and Executive Coach who excels in helping Corporate Executives and leaders move from frustrated and overwhelmed to innovative, energized, and focused; so that they can leave a meaningful legacy. Dr. Donna helps high-achieving leaders create cutting edge work cultures, resulting in loyal, productive, and efficient employees. Her clients find themselves fulfilling their mission more effectively and experiencing greater health, happiness, and relationships along the way. Dr. Donna has more than 20-years of experience in human potential and transformational change.
After years of working with high-achievers, Dr. Donna identified a collection of characteristics that when left unchecked, can lead to a decline in performance, difficulty concentrating, a loss of joy in work, and even avoidance, anxiety or feeling down. She coined the term High-Achievers Syndrome™ and has developed a protocol for taking back your control and creating sustainable peak performance.
Dr. Donna combines her sharp psychological skills and profound understanding of human behavior with her knowledge of business and leadership to help others:
- Achieve peak performance consistently without burning out
- Overcome internal obstacles that sabotage results
- Improve communication, especially around difficult conversations
- Improve emotional intelligence skills as leaders
- Create work cultures where people thrive
- Understand & Improve Diversity and Inclusion practices to maximize everyone’s strengths and talents
Dr. Donna provides a highly confidential, whole-person, customized approach to each of her coaching clients. Understanding the intertwining nature of career, home, social and emotional well-being, Dr. Donna is an expert in making powerful connections often in just minutes, helping you uncover your blind-spots, rewire your brain for success, and permanently adopt the habits of the most successful people in the world so that you can excel like never before with even fewer sacrifices. Her clients thrive.
Be on the lookout this fall for Dr. Donna’s upcoming book with accompanying audios, journal and affirmation card deck; Unleashing the Wise Leader in You: A Women’s Guide to Claiming her Leadership.