We are happy to hold our 7th Annual Capital Markets/M&A Update session on March 6, 2019 at the Minneapolis Golf Club in St. Louis Park (please note the NEW location)..
Bring to this session the challenges you are facing or seeing on the horizon as we expect engaging conversation. This session will be very interactive with questions from the audience, panel members and moderator.
7:30 AM | Hot Breakfast, Networking and Registration
8 – 9:45 a.m. | Session 1 | Capital Markets and M&A Updates
Facilitated by Jay Trumbower, Boulay CPAs and Advisors
Topics covered include a capital markets and M&A update, accounting and tax updates and employee benefits issues in due diligence and integration.
• Jackie Thomas, Wells Fargo | Capital Markets Update
• Chad Flanagan, Eide Bailly | M&A Update
• Steve McCullough, BDO | Accounting and Tax Updates
• Vanessa Longnecker, Hays Companies | Employee Benefits Issues in Due Diligence and Integration
9:45 AM | Networking Break
10 – 11:45 a.m. | Session 2 | Dealmaker Panel
Facilitated by Chris Bellini, Cozen O’Connor
Topics covered include the family office approach to deals, an overview of a recently completed sale and integration process, private equity approach to deals and the strategic buyer approach to deals.
• Elizabeth Lilly, Pohlad Companies | Chief Investment Officer | Family Office Approach to Deals
• Chuck Martin, Manna Freight Systems, I Former COO | Overview of Sale and Integration Process of Buyer
• Mike O’Neill, Stone Arch Capital, Director | Private Equity Approach to Deals
• John Ruelle, SunOpta | SVP Corp Dev and Strategy | Strategic Buyer approach to deals
11:45 | Closing Comments
CLICK HERE (or the image below) for a printable schedule and bios of the panelists, speakers and facilitators.
Session 1 will cover the following topics:
- What is happening in the current debt and equity markets
- What are the marketplace interest rates for various types of deb
- Has the IPO market made a comeback and is it sustainiable
- What is the short and long term future for the debt and equity markets? Interest Rates
- What is new related to the legal documents and legal due diligence on M&A deals
- What accounting and tax issues are new and others to watch for in M&A due diligence
- How to work through a HR Benefits transition and integration process?
Session 2 will focus on the many aspects of dealmaking.
Come early and stay late for some networking as well!