We are happy to hold our 7th Annual Capital Markets/M&A Update session on March 6, 2019 at the Golden Valley Country Club.
Bring to this session the challenges you are facing or seeing on the horizon as we expect engaging conversation. This session will be very interactive with questions from the audience, panel members and moderator.
7:30 AM | Continental Breakfast, Networking and Registration
8:00 - 9:45 AM | Session 1 - 2 CPES offered
9:45 AM | Networking Break
10:00 - 11:45 AM | Session 2 - 2 CPEs offered
11:45 | Closing Comments and Discussion
Session 1 will help you answer questions like this:
- What is happening in the current debt and equity markets?
- What are the marketplace interest rates for various types of debt?
- Has the IPO market made a comeback and is it sustainiable?
- What is the short and long term future for the debt and equity markets? Interest Rates?
- What is new related to the legal documents and legal due diligence on M&A deals?
- What accounting and tax issues are new and others to watch for in M&A due diligence?
- How to work through a HR Benefits transition and integration process?